“From how we build our stores to the way we interact with our guests, environmental sustainability at Target is integrated throughout our business,” said Shawn Gensch, vice president, Marketing. “As part of Target’s ongoing commitment to sustainability, our Earth Month activities are designed to remind our guests of the many ways we can all make small changes, which together make a big difference.”
Earth Month celebrations at Target will include:
- A giveaway of one million reusable bags, made from 100% recyclable Tyvek material, at Target stores nationwide on April 17 (while supplies last).
- An online boutique at Target.com/Eco where guests can purchase sustainable products, receive sustainable decorating tips from Sabrina Soto, download coupons to use at their local Target store and enter for a chance to win the home makeover sweepstakes with Sabrina Soto.
The sweepstakes also will offer hundreds of other prizes, including:
- Eco vacations, including air transportation and hotel accommodations;
- A chance to design your own line of environmentally friendly cleaning products;
- $5,000 worth of energy-smart lighting and/or appliances; and
- Giveaways of top Earth Month products
And, something I didn't know before, but which I am excited about is that Target always offers a 5-cent discount for guests off their total purchase per reusable bag. Did you know that?! Sounds like it's time to get out those stylish bags you have been meaning to use!
Target didn't compensate me for sharing this information with you, I just really love shopping there and was excited about this giveaway and wanted to share it with you so you could enter too! Who wouldn't love a chance to have a home makeover?!